Thursday, December 18, 2008

a - z

I stole this from Rena...I think she had it on MySpace:


A - Z
- Available: Maybe…define available
- Age: 23
- Annoyance: fakeness
- Animal: sea turtles at the moment

B
- Beer: no thanks. the smell disgusts me.
- Birthday: November 14
- Best Friend: I don’t know anymore….
- Body Part/feature on opposite sex: smile

- Best feeling in the world: knowing that you are special to someone

- Best weather: early fall
- Been in Love: at one time
- Been on stage?: yes
- Believe in Magic: what kind of magic?
- Believe in God: I think so
- Believe in Santa: if only life were that innocent again


C
- Candy: the gummy watermelons!!
- Color: purple, green, and blue
- Chocolate/Vanilla: vanilla
- Chinese/Mexican: mexican

- Cake or pie: neither
- Continent/Country to visit: I’m going to go back to Ecuador to visit my friends!!!
- Cheese: Mozerella

D
- Day or Night: Day
- Dance in the rain?: Why not?

E.

- Eggs: not a big fan
- Eyes: Mine are an interesting form of hazel
- Everyone's got a(n): a purpose to fulfill
- Ever failed a class?: yup


F
- Full name: I have one. What about it?
- Foods: I’m a sucker for fruits and veggies


G
- Greatest Fear: skunks

- Goals: short-term: 165, to get this master’s degree; long-term: to find a place/person that/who makes me happy

- Gum: Extra – but I really shouldn’t chew it
- Get along with your parents?: Yeah, pretty much
- Good luck charm: nada


H
- Hair Color: red
- Height: 5' 2”
- Happy: equals friends
- Holiday: Christmas = seeing family and friends
- How do you want to die: ummm, let me get back to you on that one…..

I
- Ice Cream: Moose Tracks
- Instrument: Guitar and Piano (although I can't really play either at this moment)

J
- Jewelry: Fun and funky beads

- Job: one day I will be a PR professional

K
- Kids: they’re fun to play with. I’ll stick to borrowing others' childrend for now
- Kickboxing or karate: ummm, not sure
- Keep a journal?: yeah

L
- Longest Car Ride: Pennsylvania to Utah in 3 days. The longest stretch being from North Manchester, IN to Lakewood, CO: 22 hours.
- Love: is needed
- Letter: X and Q (just because I think they often feel left out)
- Laughed so hard you cried: several times (especially with my Messiah chicas)

M
- Milk flavor: vanilla soy milk
- Movies: I’m a big fan of Juno right now…it makes me laugh
- Motion sickness?: sometimes

- McD’s or BK: Neither – they’re both gross

N
- Number of Siblings: 1
- Number of Piercings: just my ears – but maybe more after I’m done at BYU

O
- One wish: happiness

P
- Perfect Pizza: I’ve discovered that I don’t really like pizza anymore

- Pepsi/Coke: neither

Q
- Quail: man! I picture Doug Funny with his underpants on the outside of his shorts and his belt on his head.

R
- Reason to cry: lonely weekends, bad memories, abuse

- Reality T.V.
: not a fan
- Radio Station: I’m a big fan of Pandora radio – all about customization
- Roll your tongue in a circle?: yeah
- Ring size: 7??
- Song: too many
- Shoe size: 8
- Salad Dressing: French

- Sushi: Mmmm, but dreading the day I get food poisoning from it
- Slept outside: often
- Skinny dipped?: nah
- Shower daily?: claro que si
- Sing well?: Terrible
- In the shower?: not for the past 5 years
- Swear?: recently, like crazy
- Strawberries/Blueberries: strawberries!

T
- Time for bed: many hours away
- Thunderstorms: awesome

U
- Unpredictable: my future

V
- Vacation spot: anywhere with friends


W
- Weakness: pretzels with peanut butter and honey as well as chocolate chip cookies
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: There’s no one quite like me.
- Who makes you laugh the most: Lindsey, Jenn, Eddie, and Rachel F.
- Worst feeling: loneliness

- Wanted to be a model?: No. I’ve never had it in me.
- Where do we go when we die?: Good question. Pray about it.

- Worst Weather?: Quito downpours.

X
- X-Rays: none
- Ex's: and oh’s


Y
- Year it is now: 2008
- Yellow: card

Z
- Zoo animal: zebras


LAST PERSON WHO…
1. Slept in a bed beside you?: um... brian many, many years ago
2.
You went to the mall with?: I do believe the answer is my mother on black friday
3.
You went to dinner with?: the batemans
4.
You talked to on the phone?: my mom
5.
Made you laugh?: eddie
6.
Hugged you?: hmm…
7.
Said they loved you?: my mom
8.
Held your hand?: Francisco – el chico de quito ;)
9. Spoke with?: in person??? My brother

10.
Last person you texted?: caroline

1 comment:

Preethi said...

I love that you fear skunks and love the letters X and Q because they are too often left out. :)