Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Guess who's back, back again

Malinda's back, tell your friends.

Seriously, I decided to put some of the bigger issues aside and just have fun. If I spend all of my time worrying about whether I'm where I'm supposed to be, I'm never going to know because I'll spend too much time worrying and not enough time having fun.

At about 10:45PM tonight, I stopped working on the research for my paper for a bit and went to the grocery store with Katie. As we were walking through the parking lot to her car I put my arm up in victory because "Procrastinating Malinda is baaaack" And it's the good procrastinating...for social reasons, not the bad I was just on Facebook or watching TV for a few hours procrastinating.

And, while I took a short (ok, really long) break from writing this blog, Katie visited with some stuffed mushrooms she made tonight and we procrastinated by chatting even more.

I'm still not sure what to do in the fall, but I'll figure that one out as more time passes. I feel like I should give Provo another shot and really put my best effort into making new friends and enhancing current friendships. This semester really wore me out.

Now on to the decision of whether I stay up for a few more hours writing my paper or if I should just go to bed.

No comments: