Saturday, March 19, 2011

my bike

I came home from Target tonight with a bike. I figure after 3 months of riding it to work, it will pay for itself. Saving money on gas while getting exercise at the same time = fantastic. I hope it's nice on Monday. I think I'll ride it to work then. I just pray that I don't get hit by a car in the process. That's my biggest fear.



Anyway, buying a new bike makes me think of this song by Ghoti Hook. I hope I can find it to listen to it:

There's just one thing that I love more than anything
I hold it so near to my heart.
It has just one gear and a pair of blue traning wheels,
A headlight to see int eh dark.
I like my bike. It's not liek other bikes. I like my bike.
It's not like other bikes.
It has pinwheels and a purple banana seat,
Loud cards in the spokes as they bend,
It has a big horn that I honk when you're in my way,
So I don't run over my friends.
I like my bike. It's not like other bikes.

And that's just a taste of the cheesey bike song. :p


No comments: