Saturday, May 21, 2011

I'm going to stick to running races instead of organizing them. Them past month and a half has been the most stressful time of my life. Oh well, at least I go to run in it. 10k in 1:33, not bad, not bad. Three minutes longer than what I wanted but I'll take it....I did stop to chat for a bit at the water stations.

For the past two weeks, I've been running 4 mile a day. I think today marks increasing my mileage to 6. I'm turning into a real runner. I am, however, feeling the guilt of breaking down and getting pizza last night. Yes, this girl can still down a whole pizza in two days. And I might have had cookies too. There goes all my hard work. Oh well, I'll get back with the program tomorrow. My cheating is over for awhile; I feel disgusting.

On another note, this whole waiting for someone gets harder and harder every day. I don't know if I can do this for a few more years. But at the same time, I dunno if I could ever be with someone else and give 100%....I think I would wonder "What if?" I dunno.

No comments: