Thursday, November 21, 2013

Can anyone explain?

Quick, someone keep me from losing interest in a really great guy. Why do I always want the attention from the guy who won't give it to me instead of the guy who is practically worshipping the ground that I walk on? I need to fix this quick before I ruin something that has the potential of being really awesome. I mean, the guy offered to attend a funeral with me after only knowing me for three weeks! Rare selfless qualities.

Meanwhile, I'd also like to know why someone who has only written to me about Penn State and the weather in State College thinks we have so much in common and should meet. My heart goes out to these shy guys. I'm shy too so I can relate but I think I've learned to translate my shy nature into quiet confidence. I should have just told him from the very beginning that I don't really care (shhh, don't tell my father or Lindsey) about Penn State football.

No comments: