Wednesday, January 28, 2009

venting

1) I HATE driving in Utah. Seriously. There's three lanes of traffic and three cars will all decide to go 10 under the speed limit and drive beside each other...leaving you stuck behind them. My weekly drive to my training session usually stresses me out.... I'd much rather drive the capitol beltway in Harrisburg during rush hour than to drive down State Street anytime between 9am and 7pm.

2) People use cell phones and iPods way too much--so much that they have no idea what's going on around them. The other day at 24hour Fitness, I was walking up the stairs to the cardio/weights area when this girl in front of me just stops in the middle of the stairs to respond to a text message. (Gagh!!)

3) I almost hit a biker this morning (I admit, although he blended in with the surroundings and came out of nowhere on the sidewalk, it was pretty much my fault). Luckily, he was paying attention to what I was doing.

4) I'm ready for spring. The lack of sun makes me grumpy...which is probably why I'm posting a blog to vent.

5) Why in the world do I have to wear a skirt to church? Why can't I wear dress slacks and a nice shirt without being questioned? I'm so tempted to wear a skirt and my Pittsburgh Steelers jersey to church on Sunday ;)

6) I'm 23 years old. I think I'm able to decide if a guy can be in my apartment after midnight.

7) BYU seriously needs to update their honor/dress code. While just having a mustache might have been a fashion trend in the 1970s, it's just horribly gross now. If you can't have a beard, please don't grow just a mustache.

I think that's enough venting for now ;) Thanks for letting me get it out instead of bottling it up.

1 comment:

Preethi said...

You should TOTALLY wear your jersey to church. :)