Tuesday, July 27, 2010

home sweet home, again

So, I'm going back home for another 10 days and I'm way excited. Hopefully my mom doesn't catch wind of this because I'm telling her that I don't want to spend the money and then I'm going to get there in time to surprise her on her birthday :)

This also means that I might get to go to Purple Door Festival this year. I was disappointed that I was going to miss it. Thousand Foot Krutch is headlining Friday night and they are one of my favorites :) And the fact that I get to see my friends only a few weeks after telling them all that I'd see them at Christmas. It's gonna be good. I know I'll probably miss out on a lot of stuff here in Provo because it's the week of break between semesters but...I'll deal with it. Home is waaaay better.

No comments: