Monday, August 23, 2010

fantastic first day

Today was soooo good. I don't know why I was so nervous. I thought about it this morning while I was at the gym. I am sooo qualified for this position. I'm going to be awesome, I just need to get past my initial quiet side. I really like everyone at the club. It seems way chill, and everyone's really easy to get along with. I have some big tasks ahead of me but I'm way excited about them.

AND the Executive Director found out that I have a PR background so he's taking me along to a Marketing meeting on Thursday. The PR practitioner from Intermountain Medical Care is apparently on our board of directors so we're meeting with him. I got put to work on writing a press release today. Soooo excited for these opportunities. :D God knew what he was doing, I shouldn't have doubted him.

No comments: