Thursday, November 12, 2009

life

I confess. Last week was hell. I finally broke down and bought an academic planner. It was only $2 though. There's a section for academic and personal goals for the week. I, taking up both spaces, scribbled SURVIVE! And that's what I did last week; I survived.

But now, I'm much better. I'm about to go for a walk with Donaciano. OK, OK, I admit that I have been missing him. And, I was a lot happier with him around. So, maybe I'll give this another shot. He really is a great guy. I've never had anyone treat me better. I'm just afraid of hurting him (again). I really miss going dancing with him.

I re-tore my calf muscle while playing tennis last night. I heard it rip (there was this gross popping noise) twice during the match but I kept playing through it. Eventually, however, the girls figured out that I wasn't so quick to move to the right and took advantage of those shots. It was really frustrating and I really feel like I let my partner down. :( We ended up losing 7 - 9. Really sad.

On a happy note, my ward is doing this "Cinderfella" activity where the guys are given girls' names to leave "secret santa-type" treats at their doors. On day one a got a flower in Phillies chill mug and today I got a Steelers one. It made my day, really. I don't know who he is, Justine keeps teasing me because she does know, but I like him already for leaving me cool stuff ;)

Well, it's almost 1am and I'm just now leaving to go for a walk with Donaciano. I think I'm going to have to convince him to walk to Macey's so I can buy some Rockstar and stay up all night to get my work done. That's all I need - One efficient all-nighter to get caught up.

On another note, 8 days till home!

No comments: