Wednesday, December 2, 2009

bodybugg

I got a bodybugg for my birthday. Meaning, my mom gave me the money for it and I ordered it from Costco.com which is currently having a pretty sweat deal on them, fyi. I'm pretty excited about this. I also bought the digital display watch so that I can see the calories burned on demand rather than having to wait until I upload all the info at the end of the day. I have it set to lose 2 lbs a week. Which means that I need to have a 1,000 calorie deficit. My nutrition plan gives me about 1300 calories so I need to burn 2300 throughout the day. I'm curious to see how many I burn during a typical day.

Not to turn this back into a weight loss journal (I don't really want it to be that...who really wants to read about my roller coaster journey) but I also have my goal set at losing 17 lbs by January 30th. I was going to do a smaller short term goal, but I figured the 2 lbs a week would help me toward the bigger picture.

And the journey begins...again.

No comments: