Thursday, December 3, 2009

lovin' the bodybugg

Yes, I'm still pretty stoked about my bodybugg. Today was my first full day wearing it. It says I've burned 2375 calories and according to the food that I logged (with is as accurate as I could get), I've consumed 1343..so that's a 1032 deficit so far...well on my way to losing 2 lbs a week (I need a 1000 calorie a day deficit for that). Today didn't even include a trip to the gym...just two 20 minute trips to campus and back...so 80 minutes of walking all together. This little device just might be the secret to my survival over Christmas break. Normally, I'd go to the gym to see how many more calories I can burn, but...I'm much too tired to do so tonight. However, I must go grocery shopping so that I have food to eat this week.

No comments: