Thursday, March 12, 2009

pros and cons of PA

Pennsylvania Pros
  • home and family :)
  • staying up late with my little bro
  • guaranteed job
  • getting paid to play kickball, dodgeball, and freeze tag,
  • playing tennis weekly with Scott
  • visiting with Betsy
  • weekends in the pool at grandmas
  • SUNDAYS
  • PA bands and concerts (i.e. Far and Fading & The Historic)
  • late night Risk games with mom, Jim, Eddie, and Lindsey
  • bars with the friends
  • cranberry juice ;)
  • company of Nittany (kitty kitty) and Scooter
  • weekend trips to D.C., Philly, and New York
  • my own bed in my own room
  • Religious diversity
  • actually having a social life
  • support system
  • being entertained by my drunken friends
  • GREEN trees
  • silent nights
  • being able to see stars
  • not having to drive on State Street.

Pennsylvania Cons
  • Mom always wanting to know where I am and what I'm doing
  • the job only being 6 weeks long
  • 12-year-olds thinking they're the boss (i.e. stressful job)
  • my waistline (i.e. training)
  • not taking the time or chance to make more friends here
  • not getting to enjoy Utah in the summer - when I actually have time to do so
  • becoming lazy(ier)
  • humidity
  • breaking out because of the humidity
  • not seeing a certain someone every week ;)

No comments: