Tuesday, September 23, 2008

changes

Well, here are my changes to work on this semester. There's always room for modifications.


1) I'm joining a 24-hour gym instead of just trying to fit BYU's faciliites into my schedule. There will be no excuse for me not to go if it's open 24 hours of the day (except for Sundays) and I'll be less likely to talk myself out of it if I'm paying for it (I'm actually headed there in...oh about an hour or so).

  • I will go four times a week for a minimum of 30 mins cardio
  • I will lift at least twice a week
  • keep a daily food and exercise log


2) I will talk to at least 2 people at activities and functions rather than just showing up and leaving when it's done

3) I will be more organized and keep my room tidy...I think I'll be more productive this way

4) This will lead to better time-management

5) Devotions and scripture reading on a daily basis

6) I will physically write (instead of typing) at least two journal entries a week

7) I will strive to keep in better contact with friends and family who are important to me, whether that be through face-to face communication, phone calls, letters or electronic means.

8) TRUST that things will work out and not spend so much time worrying about which decision I should make.

and last but not least (for now)

9) LIVE FOR THE PRESENT!!! and enjoy where I am. Instead of constantly reminiscing about the past and wanting to be somewhere else with other people, I'm going to enjoy where I am in the present. In order to do this I will list two positive things about each day.

1 comment:

Preethi said...

Seriously, you are awesome. I love these goals. And you are way more dedicated than I.