Wednesday, October 22, 2008



OK, so I have yet to put my reasons for not supporting Prop 8 in writing. Things have been crazy. I haven't had much time to do anything. I did, however, watch the first game of the World Series tonight. Unfortunately, I was doing statistics homework at the same time. I wasn't able to concentrate much on either. BUT one of my roommates watched the last couple of innings with me. You have no idea how I excited I am about that.

College night sometime in Spring '07--it was cold!!

I finished a block class. I feel less stressed now. Even though I have a paper due tomorrow, I'm just using content from the paper I turned in last week for a different class ;) and I have a couple chapters of statistics that I should probably work on tonight. I need to hand in the stats lab tomorrow...I've been putting it off too long.

Well, I would just like to express my progress for some of my personal goals: it keeps me motivated and accountable.

So far, I have used 4 of my 5 personal training sessions. I think that I'm going to buy 5 more (well, more like my mom is giving me an early Christmas present) because it's keeping me in check with the resistance training--what I tend to avoid on my own. Since I joined the gym, I have lost 7 lbs so I'm excited. Hopefully my cute shirts will be flattering again by Christmas. (xcrossing fingersx). Speaking of the gym, I'm headed there now.

1 comment:

quarter-life lady. said...

Yep! I'm in Pittsburgh. What's your friend's name?