Monday, November 10, 2008

november rantings

I can't believe it's the middle of November already. I turn 23 in 4 days...crazy. Where have the past 23 years gone? What have I done with my life so far? Complacency has begun to control my life and I'm not a big fan of that. Yet, I'm not really sure what to do anymore to fix it. I keep telling myself "I'll start volunteering after I finish this semester" or "I'll go this organization's meetings next week after this project is done." I'm having difficulty balancing my life.

Anyway, I'm going home next Friday (the 21st). I'm excited. I have plans for just about every day that I'm home. However, I know that I'll still have homework to work on (bleh). So, hopefully I'll be able to find some time to sit down and work on that.

AND, I've lost 12 pounds since I got to Utah. I'm super excited. Another 18 to go...

No comments: